Chocolate chip cookies are a staple... in my diet... aka every night. I've made them all different ways, and this has to be by far my favorite. I don't know if it's the Tiger Butter, the Santa Barbara cacao chocolate chips, or the oats and collagen that make them more filling! Maybe its the combination. All I know is that these are GOOD.
Makes 16-20 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, collagen, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, combine Tiger Butter, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well!
4. Once everything is incorporated, fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough onto the baking sheet at a time. Bake for 9-12 minutes until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from the baking sheet. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.