For a recipe to come out good on the first try is EXTREMELY rare for me haha! Somehow this one worked out just right. The Tiger Butter made these chocolate chip cookies fluffy and nutty tasting. These chocolate chip cookies are so easy to make when you are in a rush or when your kid wants to bake a healthy recipe for school!
Servings: 10 cookies
Flax egg (1 TB ground flax seed+ 3TB water)
1/2 cup Tiger Butter
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 TB coconut oil (melted)
1 TB maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 bar 100% cacao chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix ground flax seed and water in a small bowl to make a flax egg. Place in refrigerator and stir one more time, while making the batter.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together Tiger Butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
3. Next add in the flax egg. Slowly add in the coconut flour and mix evenly. Fold in chopped cacao.
4. Scoop out a tablespoon of batter and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake cookies for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown.